Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
Total time: 40 min
1 Whole Chicken (cut up)
3 tbsp Tamari (Gluten-Free)/Soy Sauce to moisten
1 Knuckle of fresh ground Ginger
Garlic (6-8 cloves)
4 tbsp of Jerk Seasoning Rub
Extra Virgin Olive oil
1. Prep your meat by rinsing and patting dry with a paper towel or dishcloth.
2. Rub the meat with extra virgin olive oil.
3. Combine 4 tbsp of the Jerk Seasoning Rub, tamari, fresh ginger and fresh garlic.
4. Coat the meat evenly and cover with plastic wrap or use a Ziploc bag.
5. Marinade for 1- 12 hours (overnight is best).
6. Preheat your BBQ grill.
7. Remove meat from fridge about 20-30 min prior to grilling.
8. Grill on medium-high for approximately 30 min turning frequently (so the spices don’t burn).
9. Internal temp should read 160 °F (70 °C).
10. Cover with foil and let meat rest for 3-5 min.
11.Serve with a side of corn on the cob and a fresh herb salad.