Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 12 min
Total time: 22 min
1 lbs halibut or sea bass
2 tbsp Fines-Herbes Rub
Extra Virgin Olive oil
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 lemon – juiced
2 cloves of garlic – chopped
Lemon slices to garnish the fish
1. Prep your fish by rinsing and patting dry with a paper towel or dishcloth.
2. Rub the fish with the extra virgin olive oil.
3. Using 2 tbsp of the Fines-Herbes Rub, rub into your fish coating evenly.
4. Squeeze lemon juice over fish and rub with chopped garlic.
5. Place in ovenproof dish and cover with plastic wrap or use a Ziploc bag.
6. Marinade for 1- 4 hours.
7. Preheat your oven to 350 °F(180 °C).
8. Remove meat from fridge about 20 min prior to grilling.
9. Remove plastic wrap and place lemon slices on top of fish.
10. Place in oven and grill for 10-12 min. (check for doneness).
11. Serve with a side of asparagus and sweet baby carrots.