Main Course: Lamb
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
Total time: 25 min
For the rack of lamb:
1 rack of lamb
2 tbsp Dukkah Rub
Extra Virgin Olive oil
For the mint yogurt sauce:
1 tbsp Plain Yogurt
1 tbsp sour cream
2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 clove of fresh garlic
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
a sprig of fresh mint leaves - chopped
a dash of ground cumin
a dash of ground coriander
How to prepare your Dukkah-Crusted Rack of Lamb:
1. Prep your rack of lamb by rinsing and patting dry with a paper towel or dishcloth.
2. Rub the meat with extra virgin olive oil.
3. Rub 3 tbsp of the Dukkah Rub onto your lamb, place in an oven-proof dish and cover with
plastic wrap or use a Ziploc bag.
4. Marinade for an hour or up to 1 day.
5. Preheat your oven to 400°F(200°C).
6. Remove meat from fridge about 20-30 min prior to grilling.
7. Remove plastic wrap and place in oven.
8. Grill rack of lamb for 17- 20 min, checking for doneness.
9. Place on trivet, cover with foil and let meat rest for 5 min.
10. Cut into medallions and serve over quinoa, couscous or wild rice blend.